Craig and Daisy Tippie – Hauncho, Peru.
Thank you all for your prayers for the little boy (Leo) who got hit by a moto-taxi a couple of weeks ago. He is undergoing treatments that actually regenerate the skin in a machine that looks like an MRI bed. He was un-able to have a skin graph because it was to late before funds were available. But, he is reacting very well to the new treatments and the skin is growing. He has 8 more sessions.
1. Please pray for provision for Leo’s skin treatment.
2. Please pray for our final church camp on the 17th.
3. Please pray for our health and strength supporting record breaking heat in Peru.
4. Please pray for the Peruvian people who are affected by all the flash floods from the heat.
5. Please pray for Craig’s trip to Florida to help out his father during his surgery and his trip to North Carolina to meet new mission partners.
Denna Jevas – Tijuana, Mexico
1. for Miguel, a brother who lives here at CCP. He is in Juarez right now for a very important appointment to get his papers to be able to live in the U.S. with his wife and baby and baby #2 on the way. We received a call today that he has become ill and has been admitted into a hospital there. Pastor Federico is looking now for plane tickets to go there to be with him. Pray for healing and favor with immigration.
2. Funds to replace the pump in our septic tank. It will cost app. $300
3. For continued blessings on all of the servants here who work with the children of CC Pedregales, and for more to be raised up, especially with the after school program.
4. For much needed wisdom for all that I do here, that God would direct my every step, word, and thought.
5. For relief from migraine headaches. I am taking migraine prevention medicine every night but am still getting them.
Thank You For Praying For Me!
Chris and Rachel Arista – Palabra Viva, Costa Rica
2. Wisdom to lead the church
3. That God would give the members of the church a heart of love and service
4. School of Ministry that we have every Thursday night
5. Continued healthy pregnancy for Rachel and also financial provision for the delivery coming up in April
Thank you for all your prayers!
Brad and Melissa Miller – Amazon Jungle, Brazil
2. Please pray for our family, our health both spiritually, emotionally, and physically.
3. Please pray for our adult children in the U.S., Jr and Andrea.
Mike and Sarah Vincent – Rosarito, Mexico
2. Pray that God will continue to provide for the financial needs of our family personally!
3. Pray that God will help us purchase our building, as our 5 year lease runs out later this year!
mucho amor de Mexico, (with much love from Mexico)
Mike, Sarah, Grace, and Daniel ~ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Blog: sgwm.com/vincent
Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body.” – Hebrews 13:3
Thank you for praying! Your prayers are impacting lives and helping
“Reach the Nations…One Soul at a Time”