Kanyike Family – Kampala, Uganda
1. Pray for the Lord’s direction as we seek His will for the ministry and our family this year.
2. Pray for the Kanyikes as everyone is recovering from a cough and cold that seems to have affected the whole of Uganda and South Sudan.
3. Pray for Brian and Jill as Bible College resumes on the 16th. Pray for Jill as they h ave increased the credits for her class from 2 to 3 so she will need to teach an extra hour per week.
4. Pray also for all the end of the year paper work and accounting to get accomplished, as the office computer and scanner were out of order for quite some time but are now up and running.
5. Pray for Brian as he pastors and leads the ministry team at Arise Christian Fellowship.
Gary and Tina Barrow – Victorville, USA
1. The Lord would blesses us with a house and allow us to get out of the hotel we have been staying in. It is proving to be more difficult to find a house than we expected.
2. That we would continue to have open hearts for all that the Lord would do in and through us as we settle here in Victorville.
3. That the Lord would establish us and plant us in a living, loving church.
4. That the Lord would bless us through my new job at the physical therapy clinic in Fort Irwin.
5. That the Lord would encourage and strengthen us while waiting in Him. There are a number of things that seem to be a little overwhelming.
6. We do want to praise the Lord for providing a vehicle for us. Thank you Jesus.
Thank you again for all your prayers. We appreciate you willingness to stand with us in prayer, a expression of your love for the Lord and for us.
Bond and Heather Gaona – Africa, Asia and USA
-Praise God for a great day at the mission’s conference.
1. Pray for our first meeting with the prayer and care team on Tuesday. Pray the Lord blessed and knits our hearts together for reaching the lost.
2. Pray for the churches we will be sharing at in the next week. We will be giving updates and sharing the Word stateside.
3. Pray for our preparations as we return to Nepal and South Asia this winter and spring.
4. Pray for our health as we seem to be fighting something and our immune systems are weak. Pray for complete health from colds.
5. Pray for the students who will be returning to study in Nepal and South Asia for another semester. Pray the Lord prepares their hearts to go deeper. Pray for us and the other teachers to be filled with the spirit and have fruitful times of study.
6. Pray for the ministry in South Asia and that the Lord would put everything together in His time.
Blessings and thank you for praying
The Miller Family – Amazon Jungle, Brazil
-Please praise the Lord as we lift these petitions before our mighty and capable God.
1. Our next village trip, Jan 10-27th. Please pray for safe travels, the word to be received with all diligence and understanding, the people to grow in their individual walks, for the women’s ministry there and for the next generation.
2. For our adult children Junior and Andrea who are now in the U.S. Junior and his wife Ashley are expecting their first child, our first grandchild in February. Andrea is completing her Cosmetology school and looking for the path the Lord has for her therein.
3. For the people of Jardim Tropical. For our Inductive Bible Study we have for the men there, teaching them to aptly divide and teach the word of God in all truth and sincerity. For the new Church building which we placed the foundation for in December. They will not have to have services in the mud anymore.
4. For Linelma, who lives with us now. Please pray for this young lady as she helps us with ministry and with the family, seeking the path the Lord has for her in Manaus.
God bless you all,
Pastor P.M. and V.M. – India
2. Pray for our safe travel back. We would be driving back in the end of January.
3. Pray for our financial need. We need more supporters who would support us on monthly basis or give one time gifts.
4. Pray for God’s guidance and wisdom for future ministry.
Co-workers in Christ,
Pastor P.M. and V.M.
Mike and Erin Thiemann – California, USA
1. Please pray for God’s leading in our lives in this new year, that we would walk in all of plans that He has for us. We look forward to diving in deeper in our walks with the Lord and His Word with the youth of Calvary Chapel Saving Grace.
2. Pray for our Home Office Staff.
3. Pray for Erin as she home schools our kids; that she would have patience and creativity as she seeks to pour the truth and the Love of Jesus into our kids.
4. Pray for our marriage that it would be strong and continually founded on Christ.
5. Pray that God would pour out His Spirit as I lead SGWM and our youth ministry; which is such a joy.
6. Pray for our needed support to come in.
Thank you and God Bless!
Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body.” – Hebrews 13:3
Thank you for praying! Your prayers are impacting lives and helping
“Reach the Nations…One Soul at a Time”