Pratim and Vinita Masih – India
Thank you for your prayers for our travel. We reached safely to Dehradun.
2. For our health.
3. For God’s guidance for future ministry.
4. For the graduates who are serving the Lord in fields.
5. For Reuben’s financial support.
Bond, Heather and Breanna Gaona – Nepal
2. Pray for us as we host a team of 30 people from Northern CA who will be serving with us from Feb. 10 – 19. Pray for the various outreaches that are planned, that hearts would be receptive and that the Gospel would go forth in power.
3. Pray that we would be physically strengthened. Both Heather and Breanna have been fighting sickness for weeks and would love to feel 100% without coughing and head conjestion.
4. Pray for our ministry partners in other parts of the world, for protection, boldness, provision and strength.
Deanna Jevas – Tijuana, Mexico
2. Funds to replace the pump in our septic tank, it will cost app. $300
3. For the Lord’s continued blessings on all the servants who work with the children here at CCT, and for more to be raised up.
4. For wisdom from God on all that I do, say, and think! That God would guide me and direct me every moment of every day.
5. For the people here that have houses made of scrap material, that God would provide to be able to fix the problems, especially in the rainy season. The roof of one of the kids’ houses fell on top of their bed, they are looking for a different house to live in as this one is now unhabitable.
6. Last but not least, I want to thank Jesus for always providing for me–my house, food, clothing–I am truly beyond blessed with my basic needs being met!
Thank You For Praying For Me!
Mike and Erin Thiemann – California, USA
2. Please keep our High School Mountain Weekend Trip; April 7th-9th in your prayers
3. Please be in prayer for our summer Belize Missions Trip
4. For our SGWM missionaries serving at home and around the world
5. Pray for God’s wisdom and direction to lead
6. Pray for our family’s health, and God’s continued provision for our financial needs
7. Pray for Erin as she home schools our kids
Thank you for praying.
Mike and Sarah Vincent – Rosarito, Mexico
2. Pray that God will continue to provide for the financial needs of our family personally!
3. Pray that God will help us purchase our building, as our 5 year lease runs out later this year!
Jenna Pipin – Culiacán, Mexico
1. Well, we finally have our official start date (YEAH!) We will be moving to Culiacan on February 21! That leaves us just 7 weeks to plan and execute a 2-phase, 3-city, international move… for a single mom and a 3 year old. I know it’s all in God’s hands as His timing has been absolutely incredible up to now, but we appreciate your prayers.
2. Also, pray for me as I continue to mentor two ladies through Celebrate Recovery and make arrangements to continue the process long-distance after our move.
3. Finally, please pray for the “side” details – lots of loose ends that need to be tied up here in Ohio before we go. These include training a replacement to lead my Celebrate Recovery open share group, setting up a prayer team, finding a state-side administrative assistant for me, and getting in as much family time as possible.
Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body.” – Hebrews 13:3
Thank you for praying! Your prayers are impacting lives and helping
“Reach the Nations…One Soul at a Time”