Jenna Pipin – Culiacán , Mexico
1. Well, we finally have our official start date (YEAH!) We will be moving to Culiacan on February 21! That leaves us just 7 weeks to plan and execute a 2-phase, 3-city, international move… for a single mom and a 3 year old. I know it’s all in God’s hands as His timing has been absolutely incredible up to now, but we appreciate your prayers.
2. Also, pray for me as I continue to mentor two ladies through Celebrate Recovery and make arrangements to continue the process long-distance after our move.
3. Finally, please pray for the “side” details – lots of loose ends that need to be tied up here in Ohio before we go. These include training a replacement to lead my Celebrate Recovery open share group, setting up a prayer team, finding a state-side administrative assistant for me, and getting in as much family time as possible.
The Buescher Family – Cajamarca, Peru
2. Pray that we would look to Jesus and be reminded that He will provide for us.
3. Pray that He would raise up a sending team for us and a team to come alongside of us and encourage us through this process.
4. Pray for us as we go through a custody case seeking to adopt my niece after my sister’s passing a couple months ago.
5. Pray for the Bible College in Peru to have many willing hands who can help with the various needs on campus.
6. Pray that God would raise up young people and families who are ready and willing to invest their time and energy into their relationships with Him.
7. Pray that we as believers would rise up and that the Lord would work through us, that we would be willing to be His hands and feet here on this earth.
8. And last, but certainly not least, please pray that God would bind the enemy and allow His work around the world to be fruitful and bring glory to Him.
Bond, Heather and Breanna Gaona ~ Asia and Africa
1. Pray for our time at the missions conference and that the Lord would give us vision for 2017.
2. Pray for our time in Oregon Jan. 6 – 9 as we share at a church about the ministry in Nepal. Pray that we would have sweet fellowship with the people, that we would be an encouragement and the Lord would show us favor. Pray also for our flights and travel that all goes smooth.
3. Pray for the new student selection for CCBC Nepal in the month of January. Pray that the Lord would lead in the application process.
4. Pray for the new ministry opportunities that are opening in South Asia. Pray that we would have open doors for the Gospel to go forth from that place.
The Vincent Family – Rosarito, Mexico
2. Pray for the right apartment for Lalo’s family, and location for the church!
3. Pray that God will continue to provide for the financial needs of our family personally!
Mike and Erin Thiemann – California, USA
1. Please pray for God’s leading in our lives, that we would walk in all of plans that He has for us. We look forward to diving in deeper in our walks with the Lord and His Word with the youth of Calvary Chapel Saving Grace.
2. Pray for Erin as she home schools our kids; that she would have patience and creativity as she seeks to pour the truth and the Love of Jesus into our kids.
3. Pray for our marriage that it would be strong and continually founded on Christ.
4. Pray for me as I lead SGWM and our youth ministry; which is such a joy.
Thank you and God Bless!
Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body.” – Hebrews 13:3
Thank you for praying! Your prayers are impacting lives and helping
“Reach the Nations…One Soul at a Time”