The month of March is definitely a busy month for us as a church and as a ministry. February was busy in an administrative aspect as we have taken on 4 new affiliate missionaries (Hungary, Germany, Mexico and Ireland) and we are sending out 2 gals from our church to Asia in addition to a short term trip Mike is leading. So for me (Erin) as the administrator for SGWM I have been quite busy and I love it! It is so awesome to be a part of all that is going on. I know for me in this season of life with young kids I feel like I don’t do as much as I want to but the Lord reminds me that we all have a part of the great commission.
The image that comes to mind is the spear. There is only a little part of the spear tip but the longer and sturdier the spear shaft is, the more powerful the result of the spear being thrown. I am thankful that I can serve the Lord in missions from my home, with my kids near me and supporting my husband as he goes.
In February we were able to go the our church’s marriage retreat and we were beyond blessed to be able to get away. Wasn’t sure we would be able to go so I am incredibly grateful for the provision for that.
Pregnancy is going very well, I am 30 weeks along now and all my testing has come back normal and healthy except that I am anemic. The kids are so excited to meet her and talk to her every day, what special moments I have with them that I will treasure forever.
Thank you for praying for us. Thank you for financially supporting us. Thank you for partnering in the great commission with us. We treasure each of you who read our updates, or follow us on facebook and are involved in our lives. We are beyond blessed by the community of people that we have in our lives. Again THANK YOU!
- Pray for the Trip to Asia, to be fruitful and life changing. (March 9-19th)
- Pray for me and the kids while he is gone for stamina, creativity for the kids and against the spiritual attack that come that I would be aware and not let the enemy discourage me.
- Pray for a continued safe and healthy pregnancy.
Praise & Thanksgiving
- Thankful for a time away as a couple
- Praising God for more missionaries going out.
- Praising God for another month of health for our family.
- Thankful for each prayer and financial supporter in our ministry and SGWM.