Alex Gray – Ensenada, Mexico
2. Funds for a new laptop
3. Financial support
4. Students and staff in their biblical studies; both personal and academic
5. For the outreaches and the people that the students come in contact with over the semester
6. For Mexico City and surrounding areas in wake of the earthquakes that have happened recently
7. For the recovery process of the founding pastor of my church here in Mexico who recently fractured his back
8.For safety and unity of the staff members of CCBC Mexico
Thank you for your prayers!
Brad and Melissa Miller – Amazon Jungle, Brazil
Please Pray with my family and I over these things. Thank you.
1. For the indigenous people and their villages where we minister, those where we have a church and are forming leaders, those whom we are visiting and evangelizing, for those where we are starting church services, for those who are yet closed to the Gospel.
2. For the people of the community Jardim Tropical in the city where we live. Pray for Arthur and Merinete, Leandro and Roberta, and the many others. Pray for hearts to be softened to the truth of the Word of God, for hearts and lives to be transformed by it’s power, for those same lives to be effective tools for the evangelism of others.
3. For our family, for our children in the house, Josiah, Veronica, and Benjamin, and for our two children on their own, back in the U.S., Junior and Andrea.
4. For us to be sensitive to the Spirit in the mists of struggles and tribulations not only spiritual, emotional, but also physical.
5. For the struggles and tribulations of those who are stateside and wanting to help but are ensnared in the thistles of life. That God would liberate, separate, and sanctify their lives.
Jenna Pepin – Culiacán, Mexico
After a “break” in September, ministry is coming at us full force this month. Please pray for the following events and needs:
1. Saturday, October 7, we have a new “open enrollment” for our missions ministry where we will summarize all of our activity up to now and cast the vision for new people to join us.
2. Today, we embarked on a new mission – evangelizing and helping the people who live in and around the city dump. We will be dealing with extreme poverty and young children already involved in substance abuse and crime. They are very excited to receive us and promised us a large crowd. We hope to begin next week. Pray for our safety and the success of the ministry.
3. On October 14, I will be attending a Celebrate Recovery conference in Rosarito. Please pray for our safe travels and for the conference – that many lives will be changed forever as a result of the message.
4. This month, my home church in Ohio will be making their official decision about supporting me financially. Pray that God’s will be done.
5. On October 28, I will be speaking at our monthly women’s meeting. Pray for a large audience of women that need to find healing and meaning in Christ. I will be preaching from 2 Corinthians 1 – Finding God’s purpose and plan in our suffering.
May God continue to bless you as you serve us with your prayers!
Bond, Heather and Breanna Gaona – USA, Asia and Africa
-Praise God for our family being reunited and being able to spend the month of October stateside to handle many necessary meetings, appointments and attending conferences that we pray will help to further the ministry and the Gospel in Asia and Africa.
1. Pray that God would give wisdom and skills to manage the building and remodeling project in S. Asia.
2. Pray for Bond as he makes decisions each day regarding schedule, pricing, website, scholarships, monthly budgets, needs on the ground. He needs wisdom, God’s heart, understanding as to the future needs and to remain flexible in all things as we lay the ground work for a new bible college in S. Asia.
3. Pray for those who the Lord wants to bring as students to be equipped at the new bible college in S. Asia. We will be setting up a system and need the Lord to direct us to those who desire to be trained in God’s Word and start future works in various parts of India.
4. Pray for the graduates of CCBC Nepal for this semester (graduate in November) that they would hear from the Lord on planting a church and reaching their own people.
Blessings and thankful for your prayers,
Mike and Sarah Vincent – Rosarito, Mexico
2. Pray that God will continue to provide for the financial needs of our family!
3. Pray that God will help us finalize our building purchase this month!
Con mucho amor de Mexico, (with much love from Mexico)
Darryl and Kayo Record – Cambodia
1. We thank God that our visa issue has been temporarily resolved. Please pray for a permanent solution.
2. Please pray for Darryl as he branches out into new ministry partnerships.
3. Please pray for strength and health.
4. Please pray for our long term vision and needs.
Thanks for lifting us up. We sense God’s power when the saints pray.
Nancy Schipke – Oaxaca, Mexico
2. Safe drive through Mexico, 22 hours each way.
3. Will be moving to a new apartment in November.
4. Church outreach and fundraising for disaster relief and aid for those affected by the recent earthquake s in Mexico. That God multiplies all gifts.
5. Continued growth of new believers in our church.
6. Financial provisions for the church body, pastor and his family and myself.
Thank you so much for your prayers God bless!
Mike and Erin Thiemann – California
-Praising God that homeschool is going well
1. The 500th anniversary of the Reformation falls on October 31 and once again we ask you to pray for our community outreach through our hosting front yard parties. Pray that the Gospel being shared will be received with open hearts and people saved, For the love of Jesus to be shown to everyone, for safety and for a great evening of fellowship.
2. For the various CCSG Bible Studies
3. For the Young Adults Missions Trip; Our Young Adults group, ages 18-28, will be traveling south for a 3 day trip to our church plant, Calvary Chapel Rosarito.
4. For the Light of the World Evangelism/Watts Outreach, Friday, October 20th
5. Please keep all our missionaries in your prayers and that the people they are ministering to clearly understand the Gospel message.
6. Please pray for Erin and the other wives attending the Pastor’s Wives Retreat today through Wednesday.
7. For our families health
8. That God will continue to provide for the financial needs of our family
Thank you for remembering us in your prayers. We love you!
Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body.” – Hebrews 13:3
Thank you for praying! Your prayers are impacting lives and helping
“Reach the Nations…One Soul at a Time”