Jenna Pepin – Culiacán, Mexico
1. Thank you for your continued prayers for Sammy’s and my health. While we are still not feeling well, we have received several answers that have steered Us in the right direction. This week he has 3 more appointments. My next appointment is next week.
2. Also, please continue to pray for our Missions Ministry and the ministry in La Invasion. We have events scheduled for the next four Saturdays in a row.
P.M. and V. M. – India
2. For God’s wisdom and strength to teach in som.
3. For the students that they would grow in the Word and in faith.
4, For Dron and his family.
5. For the growth in the ministry.
6, For God’s plan in our life be made clear.
Thanks for your prayers!
Co-workers in Christ,
P. and V.
Nikki Arriaga – California
1. Please pray that I would adjust well to life back in America.
2. Please pray that the Lord would continue to be glorified in all I do, no matter where I am.
3. Pray that the peace of the Lord would fill my heart during the adjustments of coming home.
Thank you for praying for me!
Mike and Sarah Vincent – Rosarito, Mexico
2. Pray that God will continue to provide for the financial needs of our family!
3. Pray that God will continue to give our children (Daniel and Grace-17) a heart to love and serve God and others!
Thank you for your faithful prayer! We love you and appreciate you!
Con mucho amor de Mexico, (with much love from Mexico)
Mike and Erin Thiemann – California
1. For our Young Adults Missions Trip (ages 18-28) to Mexico, Friday, October 6-Sunday, October 8. Our young adults will be engaged in work projects, Saturday afternoon Children’s Church, street evangelism and Sunday ministry support.
2. Pray for me to have wisdom as I lead SGWM and our youth ministry.
3. Pray for Erin as she homeschools our kids, that she would have patience and creativity as she seeks to pour the truth and the Love of Jesus into our kids.
4. Pray that God continues to provide financially for our family and church
5. Please continue to keep my family’s health in your prayers.
Thank you for remembering us in your prayers. We love you!
Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body.” – Hebrews 13:3
Thank you for praying! Your prayers are impacting lives and helping
“Reach the Nations…One Soul at a Time”