Deanna Jevas – Tijuana, Mexico
2. More teachers to be raised up in the after school program, and more funds to be able to pay them a small stipend.
3. For God to be glorified in all that I do.
4. For wisdom in running the after school program, that I would do everything by the Holy Spirit’s leading, and that I would be sensitive and hear his voice.
5. For God’s protection and safety over the kids and families and all of us here.
God bless you and thanks for praying for me and the children in Mexico.
Brad and Melissa Miller – Amazon Jungle, Brazil
2. The Community of Jardim Tropical here in the city of Manaus. Pray for the men and women whom we have been training and discipling. Leandro, Roberta, Vaniluzia, Artur, Merinete, Jean
3. Our family health. Brad, Melissa, Junior, Andrea, Josiah, Veronica, Benjamin, Ashley, Charlotte
4. Those who come and go here, and those whom we have influence over for Christ. These would include the people who are living with us or stay with us for short terms, such as people from the Village, other missionaries, pastors, and other brothers and sisters in Christ.
Darryl and Kayo Record – Cambodia
-We are thankful that our ministries are going well. Kayo has been busy volunteering at an organization that helps women, Japanese ministry, and worship ministry. Darryl has been busy with video editing and language study.
1. Our visa status.
2. Our health.
3. Our various ministries.
4. Our long term needs and vision.
Mike and Erin Thiemann – California
1. Please keep the Light of the World Evangelism/Watts Outreach September 15th in your prayers.
2. Please keep all our missionaries in your prayers and that the people they are ministering to clearly understand the Gospel message. That they would be encouraged through tough times and God’s peace and love would be shown them continually.
3. Pray for the high school ministry at Calvary Chapel Saving Grace that God would pour out His Spirit
4. Pray for clear direction for Erin and I as we balance family and ministry; that God would be glorified in our lives
5. Please pray for creativity in homeschooling and that Erin would have continual fresh vision and passion in it.
6. Pray that God continue would to provide financially for our family and church
7. Please continue to keep my family’s health in your prayers.
Thank you for remembering us in your prayers. We love you!
Mike and Sarah Vincent – Rosarito, Mexico
2. Pray that God will continue to provide for the financial needs of our family!
3. Pray that God will continue to give our children (Daniel and Grace-17) a heart to love and serve God and others!
Thank you for your faithful prayer! We love you and appreciate you!
Con mucho amor de Mexico, (with much love from Mexico)
Jon and Allison Brechtel – Oaxaca, Mexico
– That we’ve been able to start using our Spanish more often during these 3 weeks of down time from school. (Pray that we continue to do so as often as possible)
-All of us had a GREAT first day of school today! Starting on an upbeat note, covered in prayer is the best feeling!!!
1. Please pray for direction for our next steps following language school…location, financial provisions, what it is that the Lord would have us do here in Mexico to serve Him
2. That we would do well in school, both Jon and I, the boys, and Machaela
3. That we would stay healthy for the rest of our time here. We had a lot of health things go on during the last level of school and it was tough to play catch up after sick days, but the Lord TOTALLY got us through!
We thank God for you!
Jon, Allison, Jonny and Noah – Blog: http://sgwm.com/brechtel/
Nikki Arriaga – California
1. Please pray that I would adjust well to life back in America.
2. Please pray that the Lord would continue to be glorified in all I do, no matter where I am.
3. Pray that the peace of the Lord would fill my heart during the adjustments of coming home.
Thank you for praying for me!
Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body.” – Hebrews 13:3
Thank you for praying! Your prayers are impacting lives and helping
“Reach the Nations…One Soul at a Time”