Nikki Arriaga – Currently in Uganda
1. Please pray that the Lord would empower me to do all the good works He has prepared for me in Uganda
2. Please pray that I would daily carve out quiet time with the Lord regardless of how busy I am or how many people I am surrounded by
3. Pray that the Lord keeps me physically healthy from all sicknesses throughout the trip
4. Pray that the Lord would be glorified in all I do and that He would speak through me and allow me to be a blessing to others
Thank you for partnering with me in prayer!
Brad and Melissa Miller – Amazon Jungle, Brazil
-Praise the Lord with us for all He has done in not only this ministry, but in our lives, your lives, and for what He is about to do in the lives of those around you!
1. The people we minister to in the Indigenous Villages. Pray for the new church we plan to plant in the coming year.
2. Please pray for the people of the Jardim Tropical community. Pray for our men’s and women’s leadership studies there.
3. Please pray for Linelma and Becca, the two young ladies living with us right now.
4. Please pray for our children, Junior, Andrea, Josiah, Veronica and Benjamin.
Alex Gray – Ensenada, Mexico
2. For financial support to move off campus
3. Financial support for a new laptop
4.For this upcoming semester
5. For the students and staff; their relationships with each other and with the Lord.
6. For Spiritual Growth
7. More staff with special skills at CCBC Mexico
8. And for my Health
Thank you for your prayers.
Mike and Erin Thiemann – California, USA
1. This is the week of the Church camping trip. Please keep us all in your prayers as we camp and fellowship together.
2. Please keep all our SGWM missionaries and staff in your prayers; for God’s strength in their daily walk, their children, for safe travels in their ministry, and for their finances
3. Please pray that God would provide for the needs of our family and church.
4. Please pray for the youth leaders and the youth at CCSG; For direction and that God would continue to pour out His Spirit
5. Pray for clear direction for Erin and I as we balance family and ministry
6. Pray for Erin as she gears up for the Home School season; that she would have new vision and renewed passion as she seeks to pour the truth and the Love of Jesus into our kids.
Thank you so much for your continual prayers and partnership in the Gospel
Mike and Sarah Vincent – Rosarito, Mexico
2. Pray that God will continue to provide for the financial needs of our family personally!
3. Pray that our building fundraising projects can continue to be blessed and that we will be able to purchase our building free and clear by our purchase deadline in August!
Thank you for faithfully praying for us!
Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body.” – Hebrews 13:3
Thank you for praying! Your prayers are impacting lives and helping
“Reach the Nations…One Soul at a Time”