Bond and Heather Gaona – Uganda– Our Current Location
1. Bond is teaching Daniel, Revelation and the Work of the Holy Spirit. Aaron is teaching the book of John. We have approximately 40 students from 10 different Calvary Chapels (3 of which are in the Sudaneese Refugee camp). Pray that the Holy Spirit would reveal the truth of God’s Word to each of the pastors and leaders that are attending. Those attending from the Refugee Camp have said that they are so grateful for the opportunity to come and study God’s Word. They had only been eating once a day and it was not enough. Now they are being fed three times a day and being fed spiritually.
2. Pray for Heather as she daily meets with the Promise Children and their families. Pray for discernment, insight, wisdom and a sensitivity as she meets with, shares and prays for children each day.
3. Pray for continued health for all of us. Pray that Breanna would not get malaria.
4. Pray for those living in the Sudan Refugee Camp as there are over 200,000 people many without enough food. We have 3 churches that have been planted. Those pastors come for training during the week and go home on the weekends. Pray for the many more churches that we desire to see planted and for faithful men and women to minister in the camp.
Thank you for for praying for us!
Mike and Sarah Vincent – Rosarito, Mexico
2. Pray that God will continue to provide for the financial needs of our family personally!
3. Pray that our building fundraising projects can continue to be blessed and that we will be able to purchase our building free and clear by our purchase deadline in August!
Thank you for faithfully praying for us!
Deanna Jevas – Tijuana, Mexico
-Our V.B.S. was fantastic last week! 5 days from 1:00-5:00 about 115 kids per day, many gave their hearts to Jesus and it was a fabulous week. Thanks for your prayers! God is good and we give him all the glory and praise.
1. For my health-specifically for constant pain in my feet due to planters fasciitis and for migraines that are hitting more often. I will first attend a pain management class and then see a neurologist this month, prayerfully they will figure something out to help with these!
2. For my mom who had a biopsy done on a piece of skin on her nose, that it isn’t anything serious.
3. For a ministry that I feel led to start in reaching out to the singles in our church, that the Lord would open the doors if it is part of His plan.
4. For continued provisions for my personal needs and for the needs of this church.
Thanks for praying for us!
Jenna Pepin – Culiacán, Mexico
Praise and Thank You!
-Thank you to everyone who prayed for our mission trip to Mazatlan. “Despertar Mazatlan” was a HUGE success – over 800 people were treated by our doctors and medical personnel and around 3,000 people were saved! Our youth and women’s events here in Culiacan also went well, and my toe seems to be almost back to normal. PRAISE GOD for answered prayers!!!
1. Please pray for the outreach event and clothing distribution we will be having this Saturday in La Invasion. We are hoping many new people will come out and make contact with us so we ca begin to grow that ministry.
2. Also, pray for the new contacts I made personally in Mazatlan. If God wills, we will be having a “Despertar Culiacan” in the not-too-distant future (maybe next year?) as well as a partnership with YWAM to embark on a city-wide Bible distribution project.
3. On a personal note, continue to pray for my finances and the decisions I will be making. You can also pray for two friends of mine, April and Sandra, who each have a daughter missing – one was kidnapped and the other has apparently disappeared into the drug scene.
4. As always, thank you for your prayers! As James 5:16 tells us, “The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much”… and we have MUCH need here in Culiacan!
Thank you! May God continue to bless you as you cover us with your prayers.
Brad and Melissa Miller – Amazon Jungle, Brazil
-Thank you all for your continued prayers and support. We could not carry on without them. If you desire, please email us and let us know you were praying or to let us know how we can pray for you.
1. Please continue to pray for the Apurina people. Our last trip into the interior of the Amazon Jungle to visit them was extremely edifying for all. We are so happy and pleased by the amount of growth and fruit they are experiencing
2. Please pray for Guerlermi, Elsimara, Leonete and Raimundo as we baptized them on the last trip. Pray that they keep strong amist the attacks of Satan.
3. Please pray for the people of Jardim Tropical and those who are receiving our descipleship teachings on Saturdays. Artur, Jailson, Leandro, Merineti, Raimunda and others.
4. Please pray for our family, both here, and our two eldest who now live in the U.S. Melissa, Junior, Andrea, Josiah, Veronica, Benjamin, and myself, Brad.
5. Please pray for Linelma and Becca. They are living with us. Becca is a short term, 3 months, missionary. Linelma is the daughter of other Missionary/Pastor friends. She is in the city starting her own English school.
6. Please pray for them and our 3 youngest for the next two weeks as Melissa and I take a little (vacation) to Fortaleza, a city on the Atlantic seaboard here in Brazil. This is our first (vacation) without kids for over 15 years. I call it a (vacation) in parenthesis because we will be ministering there also.
Mike and Erin Thiemann – California, USA
1. Please keep all our SGWM missionaries and staff in your prayers
2. Please pray that God would provide for the needs of our family and church.
3. Please pray for the youth leaders and the youth at CCSG; that God would continue to pour out His Spirit
4. Pray for clear direction for Erin and I as we balance family and ministry
5. Pray for Erin as she gears up for the Home School season; that she would have new vision and renewed passion as she seeks to pour the truth and the Love of Jesus into our kids.
Thank you so much for your continual prayers and partnership in the Gospel
Nadeem and Farah Massey – Pakistan
-We praise God that we were able to plant 2nd. Calvary Chapel in an area outside of our town. There are 33 Christian families who really love the word of God, we are having Proper Sunday Services with them.
-We praise God that the Urdu Translation of Pastor David Guzik’s Bible Commentary has started, we have translated the Letter of Jude and now we are working on Gospel of John.
-We praise that Calvary Foundation Youth Fellowship has started, we are having fellowship every Monday evening, and we are taking them through different Bible books and characters every week in order to build a foundation for proper Bible study.
-We praise that the group of Brick Makers is also growing, and on the weekly basis they are arranging a large fellowship in which they invite more brick makers from different Brick Kilns.
1. Please pray for the protection of our family, team and congregation while we praise God and proclaim His name and word here.
2. Please pray for the need of a computer for brother Joseph, we can get one used computer for $170, Joseph is a great helper of mine, he had been using one desktop computer for 7 years and that computer is not working anymore.
3. We need to purchase 6 Plastic chairs, one table and some local carpets for the Brick Makers. They requested for this need, as there is problem for people to sit during the meetings, we need at least $100 for this need.
4. Our car needs new tires, last time we changed them 3 and half years before, now they need to be replaced for safe traveling. Reasonable 4 tires are for $400, and we need $70 for some general repairing of the car.
5. One more need we have is a printer for our office, we need to print notes and many other things on weekly basis, our old computer is not usable. A reasonable printer is for $170. Please pray for the provision of this need.
6. Please pray for the growth of our Church in the fear and love of God and pray for people to be strong in their faith.
Thank You very much, we love you and pray for you!
Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body.” – Hebrews 13:3
Thank you for praying! Your prayers are impacting lives and helping
“Reach the Nations…One Soul at a Time”