Deanna Jevas – Tijuana, Mexico
1. Please keep our VBS in your prayers 25-28th. For a blessed time for all, and most important, that children’s lives would be changed forever by the gospel of Jesus Christ.
2. For my health; I have had migraines again for two days. Prayer for God’s healing please.
3.For the CCP church body, in general, for spiritual growth and maturity, for God’s wisdom for those going through trials right now, and grace and mercy for all.
4. For much needed wisdom from the Lord as I oversee the Children’s Ministry here and the soup kitchen.
Thanks for praying for me and the children in Mexico.
S.B. and A.B. – India
-Praise the Lord for a safe move and all our earthly goods arriving from the North down to the South of the country.
1. Please pray for our family as we adjust to a new normal, with a totally different way of living and functioning.
2. Please pray for our health and safety. A.’s back went out a week after arriving which has changed our schedule a little with traveling and work. Praise God she’s walking again and healing well.
3. Please pray for F. to get back into a schedule with good sleeping habits.
4. Please pray for S. as he has a lot of work to do in a lot of different areas- ministry/administration (contractor work, government paperwork); family and life adjustments (moving into a new home); practical government works (car registration, name registration in new city, gas connections etc.)
5. Please pray for our Spiritual walks to be strong and consistent. Please pray for our marriage to continue to grow deeper and stronger. Please pray for wisdom in raising our son.
Thank you for interceding on behalf of our family and ministry.
Jenna Pepin – Culiacán, Mexico
1. Please pray for me this week, as I take a team of missionaries from our church to Mazatlan to assist with a huge city-wide crusade. Activities run from Tuesday through Saturday with medical missions, competitions, a 3 huge free concerts! Pray that many unsaved people come and that many come to know Christ this week.
2. This Saturday, here in Culiacan, our church will be holding it’s monthly youth event, and on Monday, July 31, we will hold our next women’s ministry outreach event. Please pray that many unchurched youth and women will attend these events and come to know Christ.
3. I also appreciate your continued prayers for me. My broken toe is mostly healed (no more crutches – yeah!), but it still hurts and swells a lot. I’m praying for lots of sitting time this week in Mazatlan, so it doesn’t bother me too much or impede the ministry God has for me there…
4. And finally, please pray for my finances and some important financial decisions that I will be making in the next 2-3 weeks.
Thank you! May God continue to bless you as you cover us with your prayers.
Craig and Daisy Tippie – Huacho, Peru
2. For our first team this summer from the Church of Viera worship arts team.
3. Week of outreaches and conferences
4. Health and healing from season colds.
5. For God’s provision for our furlough in September!
Bond, Heather and Breanna Gaona – Serving in Asia and Africa
-Praise God for the 40+ students (pastors and leaders) He has brought to Midigo, Uganda to study the Word and be discipled this summer.
-Praise God for amazing days of outreach to visit the Refugee Camp, widows, schools and the hospital last week. Sharing the Gospel in a 95% community is going forth.
UGANDA – Our Current Location
1. Bond is teaching Daniel, Revelation and the Work of the Holy Spirit. Aaron is teaching the book of John. We have approximately 40 students from 10 different Calvary Chapels (3 of which are in the Sudaneese Refugee camp). Pray that the Holy Spirit would reveal the truth of God’s Word to each of the pastors and leaders that are attending. Those attending from the Refugee Camp have said that they are so grateful for the opportunity to come and study God’s Word. They had only been eating once a day and it was not enough. Now they are being fed three times a day and being fed spiritually.
2. Pray for Heather as she daily meets with the Promise Children and their families. Pray for discernment, insight, wisdom and a sensitivity as she meets with, shares and prays for children each day.
3. Pray for continued health for all of us. Pray that Breanna would not get malaria.
4. Pray for those living in the Sudan Refugee Camp as there are over 200,000 people many without enough food. We have 3 churches that have been planted. Those pastors come for training during the week and go home on the weekends. Pray for the many more churches that we desire to see planted and for faithful men and women to minister in the camp
Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body.” – Hebrews 13:3
Thank you for praying! Your prayers are impacting lives and helping
“Reach the Nations…One Soul at a Time”