Belize Team Update
We are home safe and sound. What an amazing trip with amazing people… I want to thank you for praying for us. Please continue to pray for the people we witnessed to while there. We had a wonderful time doing VBS, evangelizing, serving in many different ways and making new friends and connecting with old friends. Thanks again for praying for us.
Pastor Mike Thiemann
Bond, Heather and Breanna Gaona – Uganda
1. Pray for open hearts and minds for the 30+ people in Discipleship currently. Pray God would do a powerful work in their lives as they learn more of the Word of God
2. Pray for protection from malaria for our family, students, co-workers, visitors and children in Uganda
3. Pray for strength to continue to run hard for Gods glory
4. Pray for the times with the Promise Children to be sweet and for the Lord to lead each conversation
Brad and Melissa Miller – Amazon Jungle, Brazil
1. Please pray for our family as we travel into the interior of the jungle tomorrow to minister in the remote indian village for a week. Please ask for the people to grow in the Lord and for our family to be protected from malaria and other ailments.
2. Please pray for the people of Jardim Tropical. Please pray specifically for Artur and his wife Marinete, Leandro and his wife Roberta, Ajailson and his brothers.
3. Please pray for Becca and Linelma, the young ladies living with us right now. Please pray for God’s guidance in their lives and for His blessing upon their efforts to walk for Him.
Mike and Sarah Vincent – Rosarito, Mexico
2. Pray that our building fundraising projects can continue to be blessed and that we will be able to purchase our building free and clear by our purchase deadline in August!
Thank you for faithfully praying for us!
Mike and Erin Thiemann – California, USA
-Thank you for praying for my mom and dad and our kids while Erin and I were on the Belize mission Trip.
1. Please keep our missionaries and staff in your prayers; that they would be encouraged through tough times and God’s peace and love would be shown them continually.
2.Please pray for the youth leaders and the youth at CCSG; that God would pour out His Spirit
3. Please pray that God would provide for the needs of our family and church.
Thank you so much for your continual prayers and partnership in the Gospel
Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body.” – Hebrews 13:3
Thank you for praying! Your prayers are impacting lives and helping
“Reach the Nations…One Soul at a Time”