We are having a great time in Belize. The team has done awesome. It is also such a huge blessing to partner with Eric Nelson from CC WestGrove. He is such an amazing man. We have closed out our time in Spanish Lookout and are in San Pedro for our next 3 days of ministry. Thank you for your prayers for us and please continue to pray for people to come to Christ, for the team, the outreaches and for safe travels as we go from place to place.
Pastor Mike Thiemann and Team
Aden and Ruth Knepper – Valenii de Munte, Romania
-For the rest that He’s given us with family here in Ireland.
-That He desires to do new things in our lives and marriage.
1. The Lord would bless our move to the states and keep us and especially the baby healthy through our travels.
2. That we as a family would be drawn closer together in this step of faith in moving back to America.
3. That we would trust that the Lord will provide for us the things we need when we need them.
4. That we would be used by the Lord wherever He takes us and that we would be bold with His message.
Thank you for praying!
Brian and Jill Kanyike – Kampala, Uganda
1. Pray that we would get all the official documents from the Lawyers so that we can get Liana a passport and visas to come home for furlough.
Pray for the teams coming through and the outreaches planned for this summer.
2. Pray for continued health and safety for all the Kanyikes.
3. Pray for Brian as pastors and leads our ministry team at Arise Christian Fellowship.
4. Pray for all the ministries and leaders.
5. Pray that the Kanyike’s can begin to raise the airfare that their family will need to go on furlough this fall.
6. Please prayerfully consider becoming part of the Kanyike Family support team.
Thank you for your faithful Prayers
2.Pray that our building fundraising projects can continue to be blessed and that we will be able to purchase our building free and clear by our purchase deadline in August!
Thank you for faithfully praying for us!
Mike and Erin Thiemann – California, USA
1. Please pray for Papa and Nana and our kids while we are in Belize.
2. Please keep our missionaries and staff in your prayers; that they would be encouraged through tough times and God’s peace and love would be shown them continually.
3.Please pray for the youth leaders and the youth at CCSG; that God would pour out His Spirit
4. Please pray that God would provide for the needs of our family and church.
Thank you so much for your continual prayers and partnership in the Gospel
Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body.” – Hebrews 13:3
Thank you for praying! Your prayers are impacting lives and helping
“Reach the Nations…One Soul at a Time”