P.M. and V.M. – India
1. The ministry in Chhattisgarh. We are planning to start the SOM next month.
2. For the financial needs for the SOM start up cost.
3. D. is getting married on July 20; please pray for his finical needs.
4. For Vinita’s health.
Co-laborers in Christ,
Pastor P.M. and V.M.
Brenten and Lena Powers – California, USA
2. Focus. To run with the vision, I need to focus my attention, effort and communication toward the goal of winning, equipping, and sending souls in the harvest for God’s glory.
3. Finances. No support has come in since April due to not scheduling or raising support for outreaches.
4. Future. Something needs to change to break out of this rut. Praying for our next assignment and the gift of faith to move forward with Local Evangelism Training and Strategic Global Outreach.
5. Pray for the Latvian team mission trip to Uganda in August, that God would provide for all 4 members for the whole month to serve, preach and support students there.
6. Pray for God’s timing and a team for my next trip to Eastern Europe.
7. Pray for divine appointments to preach the gospel here in Northern California.
Deanna Jevas – Tijuana, Mexico
-Praise God we have found help for some of our kids that are in need of counseling for different traumas that they have been through. Our first appt. is on July 20th for three of our kids; please keep them in prayer: Michael, Christopher, and Noemi.
1. For our annual V.B.S. on July 24-28th. We are expecting 150 kids, and there are over 50 servants so it’s a big event! Please pray for safe travels for the team coming from San Luis Obispo to help, and for a blessed time for all, and most important, that children’s lives would be changed forever by the gospel of Jesus Christ.
2. For my health, minor issues, that I would be especially healthy for the V.B.S.
3. For the CCP church body, in general, for spiritual growth and maturity, for God’s wisdom for those going through trials right now, and grace and mercy for all.
4. For much needed wisdom from the Lord as I oversee the Children’s Ministry here and the soup kitchen.
Thanks for praying for me and the children in Mexico.
Bond, Heather and Breanna Gaona – Uganda
1. Pray for our travels as we fly on July 5th and arrive on July 7th and then fly again within Uganda on July 8th. Pray for health, all bags to arrive safely and for a well behaved toddler that is sleepy on the plane.
2. Pray for our time in Uganda as Bond will be teaching everyday and also inviting some of the pastors living in the nearby Refugee Camp to join.
3. Pray for the four different US pastors and 3 teams that are coming to serve with us in Uganda this summer. Two of the pastors, it will be there first time and we would love to see their churches invest in the work there as we desire to plant additional Calvary Chapels but need more people involved to support, pray for and get behind our national pastors and leaders.
4. Pray for Heather as she meets with several hundred Promise Children and there families to update their profile cards, share the Gospel, pray and disciple kids and families.
5. Pray for our protection from malaria and other disease, especially Breanna while in Uganda in July and August.
Thank you for praying,
Mike and Erin Thiemann – California, USA
1. We head out Friday evening for our Belize Mission trip. Thank you for your prayers and please continue to pray for our Youth & Young Adult mission trip to Belize from July 7-17th
2. Please keep our missionaries and staff in your prayers; that they would be encouraged through tough times and God’s peace and love would be shown them continually.
3. Please pray for the youth leaders and the youth at CCSG; that God would pour out His Spirit
4. Please pray that God would provide for the needs of our family and church.
Thank you so much for your continual prayers and partnership in the Gospel
Mike and Sarah Vincent – Rosarito, Mexico
2. Pray that our building fundraising projects can continue to be blessed and that we will be able to purchase our building free and clear by our purchase deadline in August!
Thank you for faithfully praying for us!
Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body.” – Hebrews 13:3
Thank you for praying! Your prayers are impacting lives and helping
“Reach the Nations…One Soul at a Time”