|Praise the Lord! Greetings to you in the Name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Thank you for your prayers and financial support, dear supporters and prayer partners. We are praying for your family and your country.|
By the grace of God my family and I are doing well during this lockdown and we are safe under His wings by the Grace of God.
I thank the Lord that in this lockdown God gave opportunity to come closer to Him, as I am spending more time in prayer and studying the Word of God.
I thank the Lord for all of the blessings He has given to us. My kids are learning so many new things like Bible Stories, Bible verses, action songs, numbers, colors etc.
I thank the Lord for His grace! My wife was able to come after 3 months to visit us and spend some time with our family and kids. The Lord kept her safe form all diseases. Last month she served Covid-19 patients. She was quarantined for 14 days and praise God–she tested negative for Covid.
Our twins turned 2 on July 21st. God was so faithful to us. He kept us safe from all problems and diseases. Please keep both of our kids in your prayers–that they may grow in God’s guidance and that God will give strength to us that we may lead them in His path.
I thank God the Lord for helping me lead worship and share the Word of God through social media during our Sunday worship.
During this lockdown the Lord helped me and our team visit believers. We spent time with them and shared the Word of God .
- Please pray for my children–that they may grow in Lord’s fear and knowledge.
- Pray for God to give me His wisdom and strength to take care of my children and teach them His Word.
- Please pray that the Lord would intervene in the problem the world is facing.
- Please pray for our local youth ministry: that they may grow in God Word.
- Please pray for the believers that they may grow in their faith.
God bless you,
Pastor 16* Family
*Names have been omitted or changed for security reasons.