Brenna Krulla – Pécs, Hungary
-Praise God for His abundant faithfulness and answered prayers! One of the high school girl’s I’ve been spending time with this Spring made the decision to accept Jesus!! Pray for her as she grows in her faith, for understanding of the Word of God and knowledge of God. Pray against any attempt of the enemy to discourage and cause doubt.
1. Pray for the summer season, for strength and endurance for everything ahead. Pray for opportunities to dive deeper into relationships and to share the gospel. Pray for hearts to be open to Jesus.
Thank you for your prayer and for being a part of God’s work in Hungary. You are valued and loved!
Brenna – Email Blog
S.S. – Europe
1. I have been trying to reach out to a religious minority that comes originally from Northern Iraq and escaped as refugees to Germany for the last two years. they have certain unique beliefs that are different from anything I know. So far I tried many things but nothing really worked. Lately a new team is formed and we are trying to start a weekly Bible study with them. Please if you could pray for guidance and wisdom to know how to do the study and also for the unity of the team.
2. I am trying to contact a Christian hospital that is located in an area with Turkish-Arabic population (mainly refugees) in order to provide medical assistance in Arabic. I hope you can pray for the hospital management that they will accept the application and that if this is an open door from God to share the gospel that He will provide all the necessary papers and takes care of all the details.
3. I hope you can pray for me personally. For the last few months most of the people that I was friend with left. I serve many people and most of my time is for them by but I can’t share with them my struggles because they are Muslims and will not understand. I need friends that I can be opened to who can share with me some parts of my faith. I feel isolated and under many demands. I hope that you can pray that God sends me some ministry partners who I can pray with. And thank you very much
S. S. – Email
Mitch and Christine Sorensen – Nice, France
Thanks for going into battle for us.
-Praise for our trip to the states. Many blessings and opportunities to witness and being able to encourage people.
1. Pray for our continued prayers for unsaved family and friends.
2. Pray for strength as we continue in the ministry God has called us to.
3. Pray for open hearts as we get to have divine appointments.
4. Pray the Lord of the harvest to send laborers.
5. Pray for the people that have stepped to learn evangelism to be strengthened.
God bless you as you serve Him,
Mitch and Christine –Email Blog
1. Pray for the busyness of summer. Pray for health and safety of the visitors.
2. Pray Jill as she is preparing for a new women’s study on spiritual warfare and armor of God.
3. Pray for the kids to keep doing well with school and for Jill to be patient and have wisdom as they do.
4. Pray for Laylee she has to see dentist for broken tooth.
5. Pray for Brian as he pastors and leads the ministry team at Arise Christian Fellowship.
Thank you for praying for the Kanyike family and for the ministry in Uganda.
Dave and Twinkle Zavala – Nairobi, Kenya
1. Please pray for God’s favor upon Homeschooling families in Kenya as a couple of parents were recently arrested for homeschooling and not sending their kids to a regular school.
2. Please pray for financial provision for the Zavala family while on furlough.
3. Please pray for Pst. Michael as he pastors CC Nairobi while Dave is on furlough.
Thank you for your faithful prayers!
Hola from Oaxaca, Mexico!
1. We no longer have a consistent translator but have had some amazing men step in and translate each week. Please pray that we will get into a routine with these guys and that it’ll all work out. It is amazing to see the Lord’s hand on this situation.
2. Pray for wisdom on when to begin Wednesday night services.
3. Wisdom for if/when it’s time to move to a building, and please pray that when it’s time we can find one in our neighborhood
4. We have multiple teams coming over the next few months so please pray that we would be a blessing to them as they come here to serve the people of Oaxaca, and the people of Calvary Oaxaca!
5. That we would all be diligent in studying, practicing, and using our Spanish. That we could be fluent someday.
Deanna Jevas – Tijuana, Mexico
Hello and thank you once again for praying for me!
1. for our annual V.B.S. July 22-26. This will be our first year doing the whole event solo! No help financially or physically, so the church members will be pitching in! Please pray that all needs are met.
2. For a single young and older girl’s conference in August. We are expecting over 100 single ladies and we have 6 speakers. It will be an all day conference. Pray for changed hearts and decisions for Christ.
3. For the Lord to raise up a teacher on Sunday mornings for our preschool class, and Wed. night for the nursery.
4. For all of our needs to be met physically, spiritually and emotionally.
Thank you again, God is so very very good!!!
Serving Jesus always,
Deanna – Email Blog
Mike and Sarah Vincent – Rosarito, Mexico
– Praise God for a great start to the summer, with 16 June Baptisms!
– Praise the Lord for 30 more friends that want to serve weekly at our church and are taking our Wednesday Pillars class!
1. That God would help us plug in and disciple the guests and non-believers that are visiting our church!
2. That God would continue to provide for the needs of our family and church in Rosarito! Thanks again for the prayers!
Con mucho amor de Mexico, (with much love from Mexico)
Mike, Sarah, Grace, and Daniel – Email Blog
Jana Sandbulte – Indiana, USA
1. Please pray that God will guide and provide a good home where we can glorify Him.
2. Please continue to pray for my daughter, Rose (2), and her development, specifically that she will learn to say words and to do well eating solid foods. She began work with a new speech pathologist this week.
3. Please pray for my mom, for complete healing for her broken shoulder, with no complications and full range of motion.
4. Please pray that God will give me more time and opportunities for ministry.
Thank you so much for your prayers!
Joni Houser – Indiana, USA
1. Please pray for us while moving, that it goes well.
2. Please pray that God will lead me in my ministry decisions and for my financial support.
3. Please pray for Mom’s health to continue to improve and her shoulder to heal.
Thank you so much for your prayers!
Cory and Danielle Kilgus -Trujillo, Peru
1. Please pray for our month of missions. God has opened an amazing door at one of the main universities in our city, and we are working with students and evangelizing on campus.
2. We also have a youth and young adult conference and concert coming up that we are doing with a mission team from Calvary Chapel Greeley, CO. Please pray for much fruit!
3. Our church is growing and we are going to two services. We need God’s grace to help us with the new challenges and to provide for more needs.
4. Pray for the VBS we are doing with poorer kids in our neighborhood that they would know that Jesus loves them and be saved. We regularly bus in 40 kids on Sunday for Sunday school, and we will do a VBS for up to 100.
5. Please pray for the Venezuelans and our school of ministry. Their lives are so challenging but we have some amazing people in our church and school. Recently a family member of our students took their own life in Venezuela. Please pray for healing and God to do something great through all the pain.
Thank you so much!
With love,The Kilgus Family – Email Blog
Brad and Melissa Miller – Amazon Jungle, Brazil
Please pray with us over these things.
1. Brad’s return to health after a strong bout with Malaria.
2. Our son Josiah’s first mission trip. He is 15 and will be joining the Saving Grace team in Peru.
3. The Church construction in Aldeia Nova. We should complete it by the end of July.
4) Our jungle house roofing project. We would like to complete this by September when the rains stop.
5. Oscar and Analucia and family. They are our first trained missionaries from the primary village where we work. They went out at the beginning of June. We will get a first report from them by the end of July.
6. Pray for the work where Oscar and Analucia have gone, called Popunha. They are starting bible studies in hopes to plant a church there.
7. Our family, Melissa, Andrea, Josiah, Veronica, Benjamin and Naice.
God bless you
Brad and Melissa and family – Email Blog
Gunderson Family – Cajamarca, Peru
1. Physical and Spiritual protection
2. For the mission team that will be working with us. That no one will get sick during their time here.
3. The Lord preparing the hearts of the children for the VBS (also that many children will come)
4. The Lord will bring the youth to the English camp and sports camp.
5. That we impact the city of Banos del inca showing Jesus
6. That we give a good testimony to the team of living a life of faith.
7. To bless our church and bring unity, for spiritual growth for the members of our church and to lift up leaders that fear the lord and respect authority.
8. That everything will be smooth during the mission week.
May the Lord bless you!
S and A.B – South Asia
1. Pray for our safe travel back to South Asia on July 4th. Pray that Flint and Jireh do well in the flights. ( 24 hour fly )
2. Pray for the coming semester of the school.
3. Pray for all the staff who are working with us. Pray for all their safe journey back to campus from home states.
4. Pray for all the students who are traveling back and the students who are coming for the first semester.
5. Pray for Lord’s wisdom for me to run this semester in a God glorifying way.
6. Pray for the community where we are serving.
Thank you for faithfully praying for us!
S. and A. – Blog
Nadeem and Farah Massey – Pakistan
1. Our mission project in the desert area. That are is mostly unreached, they are ignored because it is hard to go, live and work there and those people cannot help the preachers financially.
2. Please pray for the provision of 100 Urdu Bibles, we will be sending these Bibles to the desert area for our Christian brothers and Sisters.
3. Please pray for our financial need of $400 for Farah’s annual seminary fee that we need to pay.
4. I wish to take my son Joshua to conference in Thailand this year, please pray for the provision so that this may be possible for us to do so.
5. Please pray for Mr. Arif , he lost his one eye because of diabetes, he needs help with food and medicine.
6. Please pray for my exam of “Christian Apologetics Certificate program” from VERITAS International University.
In Christ Jesus,
Nadeem , Farah and family – Email Blog
Darryl and Kayo Record – Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Thanks for praying for us. God continues to move in our ministries in Cambodia.
1. Please pray for our time in the USA between June 20 and August 6. Pray that God will open all the doors that He knows that we need opened.
2. Please continue to pray for our finances. We still need to replace around $900 monthly ASAP for our housing and Benjamin’s tuition.
3. Please pray for the ministries that our partners will continue to carry on while we are in the USA. Pray for Kone Kmeng Children’s Ministry, Precious Women Ministry, True Media, Light Times Magazine and the Pakistani to Cambodian discipleship/evangelism project.
4. Please pray for meaningful opportunities to share our ministries in Cambodia and connect with a new generation of senders/partners.
Thank you for your prayers!
P.M. and V.M – South Asia
-Praise the Lord for new ministry opportunities!
1. Please pray that the Lord will provide land for the Pastors School.
2. Please pray for the upcoming students.
3. We are planning and seeking God’s guidance in beginning a Sunday Service in the town that we live in. In order to start a Sunday Service here, we would need a hall/building to hold the meetings in. Please pray for this matter.
Thank you for lifting us up in your prayer
God bless you,
P. and V. – Blog
Anand and Usha Choudhary – Nepal
1. Please pray for the people who heard the Good News in our outreach program!
2. Please pray for the believers here.
3. Please pray for those who have heard the Gospel, that they will receive it.
4. Please pray that God will minister to believers who have unbelieving families.
Thank you for praying for us.
Anand, Usha and family – Email
S.K. – South Asia
1. I thank God that He has kept us safe!
2. I also thank Him for all of you who always keep me in your prayers. God bless you all!
3. Pray for the new believers who are coming to our church. Pray that they will believe and give their lives to God.
4. Pray for one brother who is from another city. He came to my house this week, and I was able to share the Good News with him. Pray that God will work in His heart.
5. There is a new temple that is being built in my village, and now there is so much idol worships going on in my village. Pray that the new believers of our church will not participate in any of that.
6. I have shared the Gospel with some youth in another town nearby. Pray that those who heard will believe.
7. Pray for me, that God will use me mightily and open new doors.
8. Pray that God will provide for all of our financial needs.
9. Pray for my family, as they are going through a difficult time. My sister-in-law and my brother are physically ill. Pray that God will heal them.
God bless you,
S.K. – Blog
R.K (2) – South Asia
1. Please continue to pray for our time during the semester break, and pray for the students who have gone out into the world as they shine as light in dark areas.
2. Also pray for our next semester, that God will send more students from different places of Asia who are in His will to equip them for His kingdom and to send them to the places where there is no cross.
R.K. (2) – Blog
Prakash and Muna Pariyar – Nepal
1. Last month, we had a great opportunity to be a part of a baptism program and encourage God´s people who are hungry for the Word of God here. Five people were baptized with water, as their public witness for Jesus.
2. Also, last month, we had a Worship and Gospel concert for our CBC youth, and almost 250 youth attended the concert.
Prakash, Muna and Eutychus – Blog
D. K. and Family – South Asia
1. Please pray for sister RN. Please pray for complete healing from a demonic attack.
2. Please pray for sister V, that she will have strong faith. Also pray for her son, who is an unbeliever.
3. Please pray for sister S; she is having a very bad problem with her muscles
Thank you for partnering with us in prayer!
DK and family – Blog
Milan Pariyar – Nepal
Please pray for unbelievers in our families, friends, communities and country.
2. Please pray for those who heard the Gospel through our Easter program
Milan – Blog
W.J. – South Asia
1. Please continue to pray for me, as there are certain situations in my life that are challenging me to make a decision. Please pray that the Lord will bring clarity in this situation.
2. Please pray that the Lord will open doors for us to minister and protect us. Please pray for our students.
Thank you for your faithful prayers!
God bless you,
W.J. – Blog
R.M. (1) – South Asia
1. Pray for my spiritual growth, that I will be strong to face the things that Devil tries to bring.
2. Pray that God will give me wisdom and understanding about to how to lead.
3. Pray for the students who are back in their homes during the semester break. Pray that they will not get involved in bad company and will be a light to their friends and family.
4. Please pray as we are working on finding new students for this coming semester.
Thanks for praying for me and the ministry!
R.M. – Blog
P.K. – South Asia
1. Please pray for the believers in my church, that they will grow with God’s Love!
2. Please pray for the families, that they will understand the Gospel.
3. My stomach is still hurting so much. Please pray for a quick recovery. I am really disappointed because I don’t understand why it still hurts.
Thank you for your continued prayers and financial support!
God bless you,
P.K – Blog
R.K. – South Asia
1. Please pray for me; I am not feeling well. Please pray that God will heal me.
2. The work on building our bathroom is going well.
Thank you for your prayers.
God bless you,
R.K. – Blog
R.M. (2) – South Asia
-Praise God for His faithfulness in my family and ministry.
-Praise God for keeping me and my family safe through all the persecutions. Even though no one is standing with us, He always stands with us in every situation.
-Praise God, we still have not had the meeting at the police station, and the meeting keeps getting delayed.
-Praise God that my mother is getting better! She was sick for two months.
1. Please continue to pray for our safety.
2. Please continue to pray for the registration of my church. Last week, I met with Pastor K. who was in jail one and a half months, along with his wife and wife’s sister. He advised me to register my church because he had no registration of his. That is why it was not easy for him to get out of jail. I need 20,000 in our money for the registration fees and there needs to be 50,000 in our money in the account. The total I need is 70,000 in our money for the registration. Please keep this in your prayers.
3. Please continue to pray for my uncle- that God will change his mind and cause him to cancel the police case.
4. Please pray for my neighbors. They are throwing stones on the roof while we are sleeping on the roof (due to the heat). The local pastors are advising us to file a police case on the neighbor, but we do not want to do this because my family is praying that God will change their minds. Please pray that they will accept Jesus as their Savior.
5. Please pray for the believers in my churches to stand in persecution and to be strong in the faith.
6. Please continue to pray for my marriage. I am going to be marrying an orphan girl. Especially, please pray for the finance. The total cost will be 250,000 in our money. More than 1000 people will come to my marriage ceremony. This will be the first Christian marriage in my area, so all the believers and relatives are excited to see it.
7. Please pray for two young boys named Rahul and Raja. I have encouraged them to go to Bible College. They want to go, but their parents are not allowing them to go because their parents are not believers.
8. Please pray for my nephew’s son. He is suffering from Encephalitis and was admitted in the ICU.
Thank you for your prayers, support and love in Christ.
God bless you!
R. M. (2) – Blog
J.E. – South Asia
1. We are doing well, and ministry is challenging but we are moving forward with the Word of God and His encouragement. Thank you for remembering us in your prayers! We have had amazing testimonies this month.
Thank you for your faithful prayers.
God bless you,
J. – Blog
P.S. and R.S. – South Asia
1. God is so faithful to us and is fulfilling our needs every day. Please pray for our family and ministry, that we will be the channel to spread the Good News of Jesus to many souls.
2. Please pray for the believers who have witnessed for Jesus Christ by being baptized. Please pray that they will be strengthened in their faith.
3. Please also pray for the Catholic family, that God will increase their faith.
4. Kindly pray for our country’s political situation, as elections have been going on. The results of the election will be declared on May 23. Please pray that God will give us a good leader.
Thank you for your support!
P. and R. – Blog
Raju Gurung – Nepal
1. Please pray for Pastor Raju, as he ministers to his church
2. Please pray for traveling safety, as he lives a 6 hour hike from the closest road.
Thank you so much for your prayers!
God bless you,
Raju – Blog
Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body.”
– Hebrews 13:3
Thank you for praying! Your prayers are impacting lives and helping
“Reach the Nations…One Soul at a Time”.