Joel and Amy Garcia – California, USA
Thank you for faithfully praying for us!
Love in Christ,
Jana Sandbulte – USA
2. Please pray that I will have good time management in balancing missions and family.
3. Please continue to pray for my daughter, Rose’s, development, hearing and feeding/growth. She is now 8 months old.
4. Please pray for our health during the winter months.
I hope you are doing well! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Jana – Email: email@example.com
Brad and Melissa Miller – Amazon Jungle, Brazil
1. Please pray for the Apurina people, the indigenous group where we minister here in the Amazon Jungle. Pray specifically for Guerlermi and Elsimara, Oscar and Analucia, Valdicis, Pedro and Eliete, Makao and Aimpa, Analia, and Nilza.
2. Please pray for the upcoming Medical outreach Melissa is organizing. On January 27th, 2018. The goal is to show the love of Christ, letting Him use us in the gifts He has given to edify, bless, and encourage. There will be Doctors, Dentists, Hair Stylists, Massage Therapists, Cosmetologists, and more, Including several churches.
3. Please pray for our family. Brad, Melissa, Josiah(13), Veronica(8), Benjamin(6), and our eldest children living in the U.S., Junior and his wife and new baby Ashley and Charlotte, and for Andrea.
4. Please pray for our time of rest in the U.S. during the month of February. One of our supporting churches in Maryland has graciously bought airline tickets and provided a place for us to stay, procuring winter clothes (as we own none here in the jungle), wanting to be a blessing to us and those we minister to.
5. Please pray for Esther. She is a young lady from Costa Rica, living with us, searching out the will of the Lord for her life. She will also take care of the mission base as we are in the Indian village over Christmas and New Year.
Mike and Sarah Vincent – Rosarito, Mexico
2. Pray for our two 2019 church plants that are being planted by our church plants! (Escuinapa and Todo Santos)
3. Pray that God would provide financially for the rest of what we need tocompletely purchase our church facility!
Thank you for faithfully praying for us!
1. Please pray for Darryl’s two week intensive Christian Apologetics course in Cambodia in January and another intensive one-week course teaching pastors from Myanmar in Thailand. Please pray for strength, anointing, and clarity of mind for Darryl.
Mike and Erin Thiemann – California, USA
With the addition of new staff here at the SGWM home office, we have been able to tackle a lot of tasks that have been on the back burner for years. There are a few primary ones that I would like prayer for:
1. The weekly missions training blog – I have launched the train4missions.com blog. This is where I am posting all of my weekly missional blog posts. Please pray that the Lord uses these articles to spread a passion for His name, to spark a fire in the church to engage in the Great Commission, and to bless missionaries and senders with valuable information that will equip them in their ministries.
2. In January we will be starting a monthly SGWM E-Newsletter where we will be highlighting a few features stories, posting all of the missionary’s updates, introducing any new missionaries, and providing training resources. Pray that the Lord grants us the wisdom that is needed to accomplish this task. Also, pray for our skills in writing, editing, graphics, etc. will grow so that we can achieve more.
3. Once we accomplish and smooth out the administration of the E-Newsletter we will jump the hurdle and design a print newsletter. This is a different level of a task that requires unique skills and a lot of time. Also, printing quality material is expensive. Please pray that the Lord would provide the needed finances and talented laborers to help complete this task.
4. In January we will be launching an SGWM fundraising campaign. It is our prayer that the Lord would bring in the needed financial resources so that we can provide better service for our missionaries and reach farther into the unreached places of the world.
5. The book that I am writing for missionaries is well underway. Please pray for vision and direction as I write each chapter.
6. Erin and the kids are always working hard and plugging away at school work. Please pray for wisdom and vision for Erin as she home schools our three kids every day. Also, pray for our kids that they would fall in love with learning.
7. Please pray for Erin’s photography business as it is steadily growing. Pray for more clients and that the Lord would use her not just to bring in extra income but as a ministry opportunity.
8. Lastly, please pray for our financial support. Serving as full-time missionaries in the U.S. is challenging. Our cost of living is triple, if not more, than that of overseas missionaries. We know that God is radically using the SGWM home office to bless and advance the ministries of our missionaries and of SGWM’s ministry to the unreached, so we covet your prayers and thank you for your financial support.
Vincent and Melissa Aniku – Midigo, Uganda
-We are currently all healthy. My test results came back from the last biopsy and all moles are benign. Zachary is doing great with his therapies. All our Ugandan children are doing well during their holidays although all of them being home makes Vincent miss me more.
1. Please pray that the transition from Go Ministries to SGWM will be smooth. That God would go before all the changes. We are very excited to be part of the SGWM family.
2. Please pray for us as my husband, Pastor Vincent is in Midigo, Uganda taking care of the church and all of our Ugandan children. Our 2 biological boys and I are in the states. Vincent hopes to be here in January which means we will be apart for Christmas, birthdays and the Missions conference. He is very busy and asks for prayers. Since we are new to SGWM I will share that our oldest son Zachary (5 years) has Autism due to all the medications to keep me alive during pregnancy due to repeated attacks of resistant malaria. He is very boarder line so we have come to the states for his therapies and to train me up. We may have to do this again next year but pray God will bring someone to help since this is very hard.
3. We are in the midst of purchasing the land this week for the stadium, library, community center, etc. God amazes me!!!! The Muslims try to kick us off our land and God just gives us more. We are taking everything slow through lots of prayer to make sure God is directing every step of this new venture. Our prayer is that the gospel will go out and unity will grow all for the glory of Christ!
Thank you for praying for us!
Matthew and Noelle Harris – Gulu, Uganda
2. Prayer for safety as we travel from city to city to share with different churches, friends, and family.
3. Prayer that people’s hearts would be turned towards Jesus, and the church in the USA be stirred for good works during our time back.
4. Prayer for building a partnership team in the US, for furthering the Gospel in Uganda.
5. We were able to teach through 1-2 Chronicles on our short visit to Gulu. Please pray that the pastors in the Terebinth school would let the truth of Scripture sink into their hearts, to be doers of the Word, and that it would in turn it would change the hearts of their congregations.
Thank you so much for your prayers!
Bond, Heather and Breanna Gaona – South Asia
1. Pray for our family to adjust quickly to our new ministry location in South Asia. We will be traveling in mid- January. Pray that we would have favor with the community, connect with the staff the Lord is putting together and be a huge blessing to those in the area where we will be working.
2. Pray for the new Bible College that will be launching Jan. 29th. Pray for Bond and the other teachers as they prepare to teach the Word. Pray for the students as they are accepted in January and travel to come and study to prepare for ministry. Pray for the completion of the construction of the campus. Pray for the many details and purchases that need to be made to furnish the kitchen, classrooms, dorms, etc.
3. Pray that God would give vision for how to use the new campus for His glory. We have a Bible College that will start in January, but we are also praying about other ministries that will provide a platform to reach the community and open doors to share the hope that we have.
Mitch and Christine Sorensen – Nice, France
1. Pray for us that we don’t get discouraged even though there might be a lack of fruit.
6. Pray for revival in the churches in France.
Thank you for praying for us.
Baby Family – Southern Asia
1. Please pray for the continued construction work of our new bible college in South Asia. Our 1st semester starts the end of January and there is still some serious work that needs to be done in order to be up and running. Things like piping and electrical and a roof! We also have just a week or two before the semester starts to get everything furnished. Please pray for these details. Pray the Lord would lead my husband to the right shops, with fair prices and quick delivery. Pray also for our staff housing to be completed as there is still tiling and furnishing to be done before our first staff family arrives the second week of January.
2. Please pray for travelling mercies and logistics of our two national staff who will be joining us the beginning and middle of January. Pray also for the safety and preparation for the students the Lord has called to study here. They will arrive the last week of January.
3. Please pray for continued good relationships with our Hindu and Muslim community. Pray for continued peace and good favor with our neighbors once our school is up and running.
4. Please pray for favor and a good rapport with local authorities.
5. Please pray for continued clear leading from the Lord and vision with open doors for the paths He would have us walk in. We need to find ways to bless the community in order to open their hearts and ears to us. Our vision is to train up nationals, but we also want to reach those on our doorstep.
1. Please pray for our growing family! We are 20 weeks pregnant with baby Baby number 2! We are planning to do a VBAC in a birthing center about 10 hours away from our location. Pray this baby will remain healthy and strong and that mom will be healthy and strong for delivery.
2. Please pray for good health physically as well as mental and emotional peace during times of stress and business. Pray for closeness in our marriage despite lack of time together and stability for our son even though his routine is often disrupted. Pray for safety on the roads as there’s a lot of motorcycle, car and train travels on a weekly and monthly basis.
3. Please pray for our finances. From the beginning of this venture of faith we have known and trusted the Lord as our Provider. He has never failed us and never let us fall. That being said, we know He still allows us to face needs- if nothing more than to seek Him in prayer and grow in dependency on Him. We seek Him first and only for provision, but also know the blessing in sharing with the Church of Christ as it allows our brothers and sisters to be the hands and feet of Jesus. For this reason, we make known to you some very practical needs in our family. 1) The biggest need is to raise finances to build a 1000 square foot home for our family in the staff housing section of our compound. 2) We are thrilled about our current pregnancy but also laugh at the impossibility the Lord wants us to walk through. We found out about our newest blessing just a few months after we went through a change in insurance companies. Due to a new start with this company our pregnancy and delivery will not be covered. We used up all our savings when we moved to this location and have been struggling and mostly failing to make ends meet financially each month. We need to pay around $1500 to our birthing center sometime in the next 10 weeks. We’re not sure how the cost will be covered, but we know our Father will not remove His care from us! 3) My husband is applying for his US permanent residency and my son and I are applying for permanent residency in the country which we serve. We need about $2,500 to cover all the submission and processing fees as well as travel to various locations to submit documents. We would like to visit the US in 2018 and thus are praying we will be able to process his documents within the year. It is also required to submit my son and I’s documents within the next month, or pay huge fee’s and wait another year, which would really limit our ministry opportunities. Trusting the Lord’s will to be done!
Thank you all for your prayers and support as we follow the Lord and seek to do His will.
The Lord Bless You as you seek Him!
The Baby Family
Tim Pappas – California, USA
1. Prayers of praise to God for his grace in helping me adjust at SGWM headquarter
Alex Gray – Ensenada, Mexico
1. Please pray for continual guidance for our preparations to move to Oaxaca and start ministry there
2. That getting our visas will be a smooth process
4. That 2018 will be our greatest adventure for Jesus and His glory
Thank you for lifting our family up in prayer!
Nadeem and Farah Massey – Pakistan
1. Please pray for the families of the victim of Bomb blast in the church in Quetta city, pray for the heath and recovery of those who are inured badly.
Brian and Jill Kanyike – Kampala, Uganda
Brian, Jill, Luke, Laylee and Liana ~ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Blog: http://sgwm.com/kanyike/
Brenna Kulla – Preparing for Hungary
1. I would ask for prayer for strength and wisdom and perseverance in this season of support raising and preparing to move to Hungary; Wisdom in how to step and who to connect to.
Rebecca Alaniz – Zagreb, Croatia
1. Pray that the Lord would continue to teach me through this waiting season2. Pray for Jesus to be known in the Roma(gypsy) villages3. Pray that the veils of Catholicism would be removed from the hearts of all Croatians4. Pray for the financial provision that’s needed for returning to Croatia5. Pray for the continual strengthening of the saints. Thank you!!!
Nancy Schipke – Mazatlan, Mexico
1. Please pray for Additional financial support: for myself, our church and our new church plant in Esquinapa.
Nancy – Email: email@example.com
P.M and V.M. – Southern Asia
1. Please pray that God would raise more people to help us financially. Our monthly support coming in has gone down sharply, as some of our donors have stopped their support.
P. and V.
Joni Houser – USA
Joni – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Please pray for our finances.
The Buescher Family – Cajamarca, Peru
-Praise God for His incredible faithfulness to provide for us. For His kindness toward us.
1. Please pray for continued growth in the students as they are away for their vacation months. Pray that the Lord would continue to draw them nearer to Him during this time away from the protected environment that comes from being in a community of believers.
2. Continue to pray for peace and healing as we learn how to do holidays without our son Israel who passed away this year. There have been many tears shed in the past two weeks.
Romeo, Jessica, Eva, Romeo, Anya, Avalina, Email: email@example.com blog: sgwm.com/buescher
1. Please pray for the people in my home village. They are under bondage of their god.
1. God recently used R.M. to share the gospel to many through the Jesus film, including in some new villages. 12 illiterate people accepted Jesus as their Savior! Please pray for these new believers.
Thank you for faithfully Praying!
God bless you,
1. Please pray for R.K., as he was recently accepted to join SGWM and begin working with the college ministry in south Asia.2. Please pray for my health and God’s protection over my life. Thank you for your prayers! God bless you,
S.K. – Southern Asia
1. R.K. (1), R.M. (1) and myself did a Christmas program outreach in R.K.’s home village area. Please pray that God would continue to work in the hearts of the villagers who heard the Gospel.S.K. was also in the motorcycle accident as well and was unconscious and had a bad concussion. He was taken in an ambulance to the hospital. He is out now, but is still having some trouble and is going for more testing. Please keep him in your prayers.
R.M.(1) – Southern Asia
1. R.K. (1), S.K. and myself did a Christmas program outreach in R.K.’s home village area. Please pray that God would continue to work in the hearts of the villagers who heard the Gospel.
Our Christmas market outreach on Dec. 17th went very well! The whole church came together and we had a great time serving the Lord and the community. Please pray for the seeds that were planted.
Thanks for your prayers!
Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body.” – Hebrews 13:3
Thank you for praying! Your prayers are impacting lives and helping
“Reach the Nations…One Soul at a Time”