Hello Dear Pastors and Ministry Partners,
Greetings to you all in Jesus name!
We are currently living in uncertain times with the outbreak of COVID-19. During times like this, our faith can be challenged. But when we spend our time with the Lord, read the Word of God, and take some time to quietly reflect on the words, we find hope. The Bible says;
“Let us us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.”
By God’s grace, we all are doing fine. We assure you all, dear prayer partners, that we are praying for you and your family. May God bless you all in every aspect of your life.
We have been conducting online church services, but many of our believers are unable to attend because of internet issues. These days we are not able to go out and meet our church believers because of the complete lock-down. However, through phone calls we encourage them from God’s Word and pray with them.
We got a phone call from a Hindu woman who lives in a different place. She recently lost her father due to Covid-19. She asked us to pray for her health. My wife shared from the Word of God and we prayed for her.
- Please pray for U.S. For the past two years she has been suffering from headaches and body pain.
- Please pray for N.S. She is paralyzed.
- Please pray for the salvation and healing of A. (Hindu lady). May God heal her completely.
- Do continue to pray for the growth of our local church.
- Please pray for our house plans to receive approval from the municipal office and for the construction of a house.
Thank you very much for your prayers and support!
Pastor 3* and Family
* Names have been changed or omitted for security reasons.