Dear Ministry Partners,
Greetings to you all in the matchless name of our Lord Jesus Christ!
I give all glory and honor to our Lord Jesus for showering His abundant grace and mercy upon our family. Thank you, dear prayer partners and financial sponsors, for your valuable prayers and support. We remember you all in our daily thoughts and prayers. May the grace of God be with you all in every aspect of your life.
Gradually, our country is beginning to unlock. Fresh covid cases are slowing down after the devastating second wave of the virus. Some states have started to ease their curfews or lockdown type restrictions amid a gradual decline in cases. However, several other states have decided to continue with the restrictions longer.
In our family devotion we are studying from the book of Revelation. Apart from my personal Bible study, I have been reading a book called, “How to be a Christian in an unchristian world” by Fritz Ridenour. My wife is studying from the book of Isaiah and my daughter is studying from the book of Genesis and also memorizing Bible verses.
Last month, we moved our office to a new location. Now, we are meeting daily in our office together. Along with our office work, we share and discuss what we have learned from the Bible, correct each other in the Lord, and pray together.
I got opportunity to share God’s Word at a family gathering. It was a blessing both to share and listen to others.
- Please for all of whom I interacted with last month. May God touch their hearts so that someday they come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
- Please pray for our nation–that God may save this country. Also, these days, new believers are been persecuted in different parts of our country, pray that God may strengthen them in their faith.
- Please pray for me and my family to grow more in the Word of God.
- Do continue to pray for the growth of our local church.
Thank you very much for your prayers and support!
Pastor 3* and Family
* Names and Faces have been changed omitted for security reasons.