Pastor P.M. and V.M. – India
2. For V’s health.
3. For our financial need. We have spent so much towards our
4. For my recovery. I had motor cycle accident on August 9th and have
been badly injured.
5. For God’s guidance and strength to do His work.
Co-wokers in Christ,
P. and V. – Email: email@example.com Blog: http://sgwm.com/blog/missionaries/the-masiah-family/
Darrly and Kayo Record – Cambodia
-Praising God for good response to Darryl’s video, “Archaeology and the Bible.” Darryl was also invited to teach Christian Apologetics at two Bible Schools. Kayo returned to worship ministry and women’s ministry.
1. That Darryl can make videos more frequently.
2. For Kayo’s worship, women’s, and Japanese ministries.
3. Our health.
4. Our Cambodian language study.
5. Benjamin’s return to school.
Bond, Heather and Breanna Gaona – Uganda
-Praise God for a successful completion to the School of Ministry classes in Midigo and for the many students who grew tremendously in the Word.
1. Pray as we transition to a new location in Soroti, that Bond would be able to teach the students and pour into those attending the School of Ministry here. Pray for a great two weeks with the 12 men who are attending for a 1 year course.
2. Pray for Heather as she teaches the women, works on the admin for Promise Child and the 400+ kids that were interviewed this past 6 weeks and for productive days.
3. Pray for our schedule for the remainder of the year. We are seeking God as to the best use of time for our family and maybe making changes to what we had planned for fall. Pray that God would confirm, give favor in making changes with the airlines and for the details that need to be worked out in order to accomplish what we feel called to do this fall.
Blessings and thanks for praying,
Jenna Pepin – Culiacán, Mexico
-A big thanks for continuing to lift Sammy and I up in prayer each week. This week we have lots of requests.
1. Sammy is still trying to recover from a case of dengue fever he picked up during our trip to Mazatlan. Our next follow-up appointment is this Thursday.
2. I have also been battling with various health-related issues and also have appointments this Thursday and next.
3. This weekend we will be receiving a group of missionaries from Rosarito. Pray that we will be able to receive them well and that their time here will be fruitful and beneficial to all. Pray that neither my nor Sammy’s health will impede our working with them, and pray that much ministry will be accomplished. They will be doing lots of evangelistic work in our community, in surrounding communities, and with the children of La Invasion. Pray for good weather, as we are officially in the rainy season here and most of our events will be outdoors. They will also be working to encourage our missions ministry and build a new classroom for our children’s ministry.
4. Please continue to pray for my two friends, who have still not recovered their children.
5. Please continue to pray for my financial situation and the decisions that need to be made before the end of this month.
Thank you! May God bless you all as you continue to bless us with your prayers.
Pankaj and Tonielle Sarkar – Kathmandu, Nepal
Some of you already heard that before we came to the States on furlough, in April, Tonielle’s business visa (aka – long term visa) was denied. The only reason it was denied was because we had “christian activity” happening on campus. The doors are slowly closing for religious freedom, but at this point, Nepal is still a country where you are free to practice any religion – basically, it is not even legal that they are denying the visa.
We are working with our lawyer to try to get the visa reinstated, but it is taking a very long time and costing a lot of money that we have not budgeted for. At this point, the government is saying they need to do an “in-depth investigation” into the business.
Tonielle and Levi are currently able to stay in the country with a tourist visa but are only allowed to remain on a tourist visa for up to 5 months per year. They have already been in-country for a little over 2 months, which means, if the business visa is not granted soon, we only have about 2.5 months until we will have to find another way to remain in Nepal.
We know and trust that God is in control and we am grateful that this is the only form of persecution that we have to deal with right now, but we would still like to ask for you to be praying for this process. If for some reason the visa is denied, we are trying to think of other ideas on how we can stay in the country but – obviously – it would be awesome if this can just resolve and the original visa will be reissued.
Thank you for your prayers! Feel free to share this with other believers and prayer chains as well, but please do not post on social media.
Deana Jevas – Tijuana, Mexico
1. For my car that has been having lots of electrical problems, my lights go out and the car shuts off while driving at times! Pray that they can find the problem and it will get fixed. (It has been more than a month with this problem).
2. or a teacher for the after school program for the little ones.
3. For a teacher for the 9-11 year old class on Wed. nights
4. For much needed WISDOM from God to oversee the children’s ministry and after school program.
5. For Calvary Chapel Pedregales, that God would do a fresh new work here and use Pastor Federico tremendously.
6. The Lord’s protection for all of the kids that attend our church and the after school program who live in a very dangerous neighborhood.
Nikki Arriaga – Currently in Uganda
1. Please pray that the Lord would empower me to do all the good works He has prepared for me in Uganda
2. Please pray that I would daily carve out quiet time with the Lord regardless of how busy I am or how many people I am surrounded by
3. Pray that the Lord keeps me physically healthy from all sicknesses throughout the trip
4. Pray that the Lord would be glorified in all I do and that He would speak through me and allow me to be a blessing to others
Thank you for partnering with me in prayer!
Mike and Erin Thiemann – California
1. Please keep all our missionaries in your prayers and that the people they are ministering to clearly understand the Gospel message.
2. Pray that God continue would to provide financially for our family and church
3. Pray for clear direction for Erin and I as we balance family and ministry
4. Pray for Opportunities to share the gospel with our neighbors
5. Please continue to keep my families health in your prayers.
Thank you for remembering us in your prayers. We love you!
Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body.” – Hebrews 13:3
Thank you for praying! Your prayers are impacting lives and helping
“Reach the Nations…One Soul at a Time”