Romeo and Jessica Buescher – Cajamarca, Peru
Please pray alongside of us as we go through the ups and downs of living this life without our son Israel, who passed away during his nap in February at only eight months old. We all have our really hard days mixed in with truly trusting the Lord’s timing both for Israel’s life, and his death.
1. Pray that I (Jessica) won’t be afraid of having more babies due to fear of losing them, and that I will be able to start sleeping through the night again. As I have been waking all through the night thinking that my other children have died.
2. Please also pray for the remainder of our support to come in so that we can get back to Peru by the summer. That we would run with endurance and be bolder in asking people to partner with us.
3. Pray for the Bible college as it is in a time when staff are transitioning into and out of roles. That there will be a smooth transition for all.
Thank you for coming alongside of us in prayer during this time of many major transitions in our lives.
The Buescher Family ~ Email: email@example.com Blog: sgwm.com/buescher
Craig and Daisy Tippie – Huacho, Peru
1. Pray for our summer teams that will be coming down in June and July.
2. Pray for God’s provision for two students who desire to go to CCBC in Cajamarca, Peru.
3. Pray for our baptism and picnic this Saturday as we will be baptizing 9 people.
4. Pray for our growing children’s ministry, and protection for some kids who don’t have a very safe home environment.
5. Pray for the two intern missionaries from Colombia that the Lord will provide for all their personal needs as they spend time with us.
6. Pray for our school of ministry, specifically for commitment and to follow through with their studies and homework.
7. Pray for our new home group of couples.
9. Pray for our monthly support which has dropped in the last few months.
Thank you for praying for our family and ministries
In His Grip,
The Tippie Family ~ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Blog: http://sgwm.com/tippie/
Helen Hong – S. Korea
-Thanks and praise for God’s intervention, His love, strength, and joy, and all that He did throughout the Missions trip with our youth and the people in Los Banos, Philippines, a village community. Pray for this unchurched village to have an effective and vibrant bible teaching pastor and church in their community.
-Thanks and praise for the pleasant vacation I had in Malaysia, to connect with a church body there, and for the divine appointments I had to fellowship, and to share the gospel. Please pray that God continues to minister to those that I shared with and that the holy spirit will bring an urgency to follow Jesus.
1. Pray for Korea as we are in transition of new presidency.
2. Pray for the youth of Korea; that there will be regular attendance in Sunday Schools and deeper commitment.
3. Pray for brother Asim who is a persecuted Evangelist from Pakistan who is now in Malaysia for 6 month. Pray for his provision of fellowship, and opportunities to preach, and to serve the Lord in Malaysia.
4. Please pray for Mai Marquis, my sister in Christ in Korea, who will have a surgery for her extreme pain from Sciatica onMay 10th. She will have a implant between her vertebrate. It is a very expensive surgery and she needs financial provision to be met in order to have the surgery.
5. Please pray for my sister, Rosie who is suffering from cancer, for comfort and adjustment to her chemo treatments.
6. Pray for my dear sister, Eunice who is translating English to Korean this week at a summit in Washington DC sponsored by Franklin Graham and Promise Child on behalf of the persecuted church.
7.Pray for me and a team of Korean Evangelists as we will do an outreach in the military base in Korea this Saturday 5/13.
8. Please continue to pray for my usefulness, impact and effectiveness to teach, inspire and motivate my students in their learning a Christian based curriculum all in English which is very difficult for them.
Thanks, peace and blessings,
Sister Helen Hong ~ Email: email@example.com
Deanna Jevas – Tijuana, Mexico
1. For my health as I am having problems with migraine headaches, eet pain, and skin rashes due to food allergies.
2.For a teacher for the 6-7 year olds in the after school program on Tuesdays
3. For our special Mother’s Day and Father’s Day services up and coming (for those kids who don’t have mother’s or father’s and the pain that they feel on these days), that they would find the love in Jesus
4. For this year’s VBS July 24-28 for all of the preparations and servants needed.
5. For continued provisions for all of my personal needs
Thanks to all for your prayers for me and the children in Tijuana
Deanna ~ firstname.lastname@example.org Blog: sgwm.com/jevas
Mike and Erin Thiemann – California, USA
Praising God for his Faithfulness!
1. For the upcoming Youth & Young Adult mission trip to Belize fom July 7-17th
2. Pray for our SGWM missionaries and staff
3. For India; The School of Ministry, and the building projects
4. Pray for the high school ministry at CCSG; that God would pour out His Spirit
5. Pray for wisdom and direction as I lead SGWM and the CCSG High School Ministry
6. Pray for Erin as she home schools our kids, to have wisdom, patience and creativity
7. Pray for our family’s health
8. Pray for God’s financial provision for our family
Thank you for praying!
Mike, Erin, Malachi, Kyla and Alaina Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Blog: sgwm.com/thiemann
Mike and Sarah Vincent – Rosarito, Mexico
1. Pray that God will continue to provide for the financial needs of our family personally!
2. Pray that God will help us purchase our building, as our 5 year lease runs out at the end of the summer!
3. Pray for our stateside fundraising banquets scheduled for Friday June 30 in Bakersfield and Saturday July 1st in Yorba Linda!
Thank you for faithfully praying for us!
Con mucho amor de Mexico, (with much love from Mexico)
Mike, Sarah, Grace, and Daniel ~ Email: email@example.com Blog: sgwm.com/vincent
Jenna Pepin – Culiacán, Mexico
1. God is alive and very active here in Culiacan! Last Friday, we hosted a mission team from Ensenada that put on a free concert for the city of Culiacan. I don’t have exact numbers, but I know that many people were saved that night. This Saturday, we had a women’s breakfast/outreach with over 70 women in attendance (only 30 from our church!). Nearly a dozen of them received Christ after hearing my testimony and the message that followed. At our Sunday service, several more people were saved. Please pray for all of these new believers, and that God would continue to grow our family here at Calvary Chapel Culiacan.
2. Today, we as a church body supported one of our sisters at the funeral of her son, murdered yesterday for his association with drug cartels. Please pray with for Chuyita and her family as they mourn this horrendous loss. While at the funeral, we received word that Raquel, another sister in our church, lost a young cousin this morning to food poisoning, and that the girl’s mother and sister are in serious condition in the hospital for the same.
3. This week, our church is participating in a missions conference in Mazatlan, a neighboring city, and I have been asked to head our church’s missions/evangelism ministry. Please pray for my talks with Pastor Hugo this week as we organize this new ministry, and for the conference in Mazatlan and all involved there.
Thank you and God bless you!
Jenna and Sammy ~ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Blog: http://sgwm.com/pepin/
Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body.” – Hebrews 13:3
Thank you for praying! Your prayers are impacting lives and helping
“Reach the Nations…One Soul at a Time”
Saving Grace World Missions