Bond, Heather and Breanna Gaona – Nepal
-Praise God for a wonderful week of hosting pastors from all over Nepal at our campus. It was great to see those who are partnered with us and also our past graduates who are also serving the Lord in various regions.
1. Pray for the time with each of the Promise Child girls as we do updates for sponsors this week. Pray for clear communication and that Heather would be able to effectively minister to each of them one on one as the Lord leads.
2. Pray for all those who heard the Gospel at both the student outreach trip and through the Resurrection weekend outreach services. Pray that they would begin to be part of a fellowship and learn the Word to know Jesus personally.
3. Pray for our remaining weeks in Nepal to be fruitful and that we would finish strong.
4. Pray for Breanna who has been waking up at night screaming. She seems fine physically, but we ask you would pray against any bad dreams or other things that maybe bothering her at night as she sleeps.
5. Pray for protection against stomach bugs. Bond and Heather have both had many stomach issues over the past month.
Miller Family – Amazon Jungle, Brazil
1. Augustinho, Lucilene and their son Esmael. Esmael is in the pediatrics hospital as of today, 4/19/2017 undergoing treatment for severe pnuemonia. He arrived there 8 days ago. He is improving, but they are keeping him there while he is taking antibiotics. He is 13 months old and had surgery 6 months ago to have a colostomy bag done. He was to have the bag removed and his intestines connected again this month, but now must wait until he is better.
2. Our next village trip on May 3, 2017. On this trip we will hold the first Apurina Bible Conference at a new village to us and their will be 5-7 other villages invited. Many of these have not heard the Gospel clearly before and are involved in some type of idol or animistic worship/belief. Pray specifically for our disciples who will be preaching and giving testimonies, Makao, Oscar, Valdicis, Analucia, Raimunda.
3. Please pray for our family as we have all been struggling with flu type issues for the past week. These things came on top of the asthma reactions we had from inviting a cat into our home for 4 days to help with the mouse/rat problems. I know, but these are real issues, we just don’t normally talk about the rats, cockroaches, mosquitos or other critters.
4. Please pray for the men of Jardim Tropical and our leadership meetings. Also pray for the construction of the new church which has been slowed down because of lack of finances.
5. Please pray for our homeschool classes, our children, and us. Those who do this will know what kind of prayers are needed.
Thank you for praying with us over these things. May the Lord bless you and keep you, making His face to shine upon you.
God be with you all as we all anxiously await His return,
Marc and Linda McSweeny – Frankfurt, Germany
1. The Lord provided a house for us! We never expected it to come so soon. Within two weeks of first seeing the listing in the internet, we had already secured the financing and got the confirmation that we can buy the house. It was built in 1933 so we had to do just about everything to it. We were first able to do the renovations in December and our moving date was set for late February. We are now living just outside the city of Frankfurt and we are no longer living in the same house as the church. Please pray for the adjustment for us as a family and for the church. There is now a more distinct separation between my home life and the church. That has good and bad sides to it.
2. We will need a new location for the church soon. Since moving out, we have lost a place to have the children’s ministry. We had planned on using a room we rented in the basement for that purpose, but the owner has explicitly forbade us from using it for that purpose. We sense they are trying to force us out. Anyway, we have to be really creative with our children’s ministry, and we will need a place for them soon. Please pray for wisdom and for the Lord’s will to be done. There are many open questions like where do we go, when, how, etc.
3. I have been battling some health issues, migraines being one of them. They are progressively more severe and frequent. Lately they have been coming on Sundays and hindering me from being able to teach. Please pray for healing since it is beginning to affect my ability to do ministry.
4. Please pray for a young lady in the church who was traumatized a few years back. The trauma therapy does not seem to be working as she had hoped and her condition sometimes makes it difficult for her to come to church. She is very discouraged by her inability to lead a “normal” life. Please pray for her healing and deliverance.
Mike and Sarah Vincent – Rosarito, Mexico
2. Pray that God will help us purchase our building, as our 5 year lease runs out at the end of the summer!
3. Pray for our Orange County fundraising banquet scheduled for Saturday July 1st!
Faithfully on the firing line for Christ
Thank you for praying for us.
Mike and Erin Thiemann – California, USA
1. Pray for wisdom and direction as I lead SGWM and the High School Ministry
2. Pray for our SGWM missionaries and staff
3. Pray for Erin as she home schools our kids, to have wisdom and creativity
4. Pray for our family’s health
5. Pray that God would continue to provide for our family
Thank you for your continued prayers for our family.
Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body.” – Hebrews 13:3
Thank you for praying! Your prayers are impacting lives and helping
“Reach the Nations…One Soul at a Time”