By: Vincent Aniku
This month being stateside has been wonderful and fruitful. Spending quality time with my family has been my greatest joy. It has been different from my very busy routine ministry in Midigo but yet a colorful kind of busy here in America. Our heart beat no matter where in the world, is to encourage other believers and share the gospel. Going to the homeless ministry in Pomona to share the Gospel and serve, then seeing one of the homeless at church the following Sunday. Teaching at churches to encourage the body of Christ to step out, then having time with everyone after. Small, deep, one on one fellowship and pastoral meetings, all such a blessing and rejuvenating.
Every time we obey the Lord, He lets us know that the need for the Gospel is everywhere. Paul writes in Rom 10:13-14 “Who ever calls on the name of the Lord shall be Saved,” How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how Shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher. And how shall they preach unless they are sent?”
These weeks ahead are very busy. Radio interview with Calvary Chapel Pasadena, Teachings and meetings. Please pray it will be fruitful and restful.
- Please pray as Melissa teaches and is on a panel for the young woman’s brunch the 16th. Please also pray for her allergies and the new medicine she is on, especially as we travel to Texas. Please pray for her midterm in online Bible college. Also pray for the trainings she has been doing for Children’s ministry, that God will help direct her in Midigo.
- Pray for the Lord to speak through us as we share in Texas the weekend of the 23rd. This is our first time to Texas. We are excited to meet the fellow brethren there.
- Continue to pray for the boys as they are anxious to go back to Midigo. Pray for their last doctors’ appointments and IEP this week. Praying all will go well and we will be equipped on how to continue in Midigo.
- Please also pray for our packing and preparations. Pray for the missionaries flying back with us. Pray that their time will be fruitful and God will touch not only the hearts of those they meet but their hearts too.
- Continue to pray for the sports ministry who has started their second phase of the tournaments. Continue also to pray for the church and our Ugandan children.
- We found Zachary’s broken filling in time. We went back to the dentist and the same day was able to get a cap! He did much better this time, praise the Jesus!
- Feeling refreshed and excited to go back and serve at home in Midigo. Ready to share all the Lord has been doing.
- We have been donated books for the library and many are still wanting to give books. We are excited to see all God has planned!
Posted in Uncategorized by Vincent and Melissa Aniku with no comments yet.