By: Vincent Aniku
I don’t know if you have ever felt the struggle of wanting to be in two different places at the same time? This is what happens to my family almost every year. Seeing my family leave for medical reasons while I remain for ministry is always difficult. I am a kind who doesn’t want to talk about situations. I stay busy in ministry but once I have a date to travel and reunite with my family I get too anxious and can’t wait. It is a wonderful experience of seeing God do great things through my wife in the states these months apart. Discipling and raising our children and getting more equipped for the ministry that awaits on the other side of the world.
God has been doing great things through the sports ministry and discipleship. The relationship through the sports ministry has opened doors to freely share the gospel in the community and the diligence to share has been so fruitful. Seeing 3 of the Muslim convert boys consistently in the Lord’s freedom. Omar who we shared about well over a year ago is getting deeply rooted in Christ and in the school of ministry in Soroti. He speaks volumes of what he hopes to do for God.
I landed in America Friday Feb. 1st. I am enjoying time with my family and I am praying for open doors. Doors to share about what God is doing in Midigo and also to encourage all you of. I have what Paul wrote to the Romans in his desire to visit Rome. Romans 1:11-12 “For I long to see you, that I may impart to you some Spiritual gift, so that you may be established- that is, that I may be encouraged together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.” I will also be spending time with Pastors here and excited to be filled.
- Please pray for our Ugandan children as they all start a new school year this week. Pray for God to continue to provide school fees and for all their other needs.
- Pray for open doors while we are here. Both to be filled and to share.
- Pray for our ministries back home as we have some time in America.
- Melissa is now in starting her second month of Bible College. She was nervous, she has disciplined herself and is doing well.
- I have made it to America safely although in Dubai there was some delay because they did not believe I was me. Thank you for your prayers!
- Ian turned 4, I had a birthday and we also had our 8thAnniversary in January.
Posted in Uncategorized by Vincent and Melissa Aniku with no comments yet.